Telecommunications Expense Management:
• Billing review and analysis
- Locate overcharges and cramming.
- Accuracy of billing.
- Proper billing increments.
- Minimum usage charge, shortfalls, and penalties.
- Bill consolidation
• Contract review and negotiation
- Pricing comparison from competitive providers
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements
- Negotiate contract length
- Negotiate release from unfavorable contracts
• Line and circuit inventory
- List all account numbers.
- List all circuit ID numbers
- List all customer support telephone numbers and e-mails.
- List carrier representative phone numbers and e-mails
- Carrier escalation list with phone numbers, e-mails, and mean time for escalation.
Telemanagement Consulting Services:
• Document telecommunication policies and procedures
• Develop telecom training manuals
• Develop standard operating procedures for your staff:
- Trouble reporting to carriers and consultants
- Account protection
- Points of accountability with carriers and management
- Escalation procedures
Customizable Concierge Contact Center:
• 4Cs’ Intelligent Knowledge System is a unique layered escalation process. • This is a seamless integration between live agents and our automation. • It is the hallmark of 4Cs’s solution. As caller responses are processed and identified. • 4Cs uses 7 distinct layers to filter data that has been flagged in the system for review. 4Cs offers “pciLock”. This service allows the agent to redirect the call to pciLock’ Level 1 PCI compliant ‘speech’ or ‘touch tone’ applications to capture the callers payment card account number. This service takes place during a call with a live agent. The pciLock application can then either, process the payment and end the call, or redirect the call back to the agent, displaying only the last 4 digits of the card number. pciLock eliminates call center agents handling of any customer credit or debit card numbers, which is an emerging requirement for call centers processing credit cards. It will also eliminate the millions typically spent each year becoming PCI compliant.